ThreePillarsHelpDesk.com is owned and operated by Willie Craword Inc.. Below is the terms of service agreement that you agree to abide by when using any of the sites that belong to Willie Craword Inc., including ThreePillarsHelpDesk.com.
If you do not agree with the rules contained herein, do not use the Web sites. The following rules may be modified from time to time. Continued use of the Web sites by you will constitute your acceptance of any changes or revisions to this Agreement.
Your failure to follow the Web sites' rules, whether listed below or in supplemental notices posted at various points in the Web sites, may result in termination of your access to the Web sites, without notice, in addition to other remedies.
Terms of Service:
2. Responsibility of Contributors. By submitting Content to Willie Crawford for inclusion on your Website, you grant Willie Crawford a world-wide, royalty-free, and non-exclusive license to reproduce, modify, adapt and publish the Content. If you delete Content, Willie Craword Inc. will use reasonable efforts to remove it from the Website, but you acknowledge that caching or references to the Content may not be made immediately unavailable.
Without limiting any of those representations or warranties, Willie Craword Inc. has the right (though not the obligation) to, in Willie Craword Inc.’s sole discretion (i) refuse or remove any content that, in Willie Craword Inc.’s reasonable opinion, violates any Willie Craword Inc. policy or is in any way harmful or objectionable, or (ii) terminate or deny access to and use of the Website to any individual or entity for any reason, in Willie Craword Inc.’s sole discretion. Willie Craword Inc. will have no obligation to provide a refund of any amounts previously paid.
3. Responsibility of Website Visitors. Willie Craword Inc. has not reviewed, and cannot review, all of the material, including computer software, posted to the Website, and cannot therefore be responsible for that material’s content, use or effects. By operating the Website, Willie Craword Inc. does not represent or imply that it endorses the material there posted, or that it believes such material to be accurate, useful or non-harmful. You are responsible for taking precautions as necessary to protect yourself and your computer systems from viruses, worms, Trojan horses, and other harmful or destructive content. The Website may contain content that is offensive, indecent, or otherwise objectionable, as well as content containing technical inaccuracies, typographical mistakes, and other errors. The Website may also contain material that violates the privacy or publicity rights, or infringes the intellectual property and other proprietary rights, of third parties, or the downloading, copying or use of which is subject to additional terms and conditions, stated or unstated. Willie Craword Inc. disclaims any responsibility for any harm resulting from the use by visitors of the Website, or from any downloading by those visitors of content there posted.
4. Content Posted on Other Websites. We have not reviewed, and cannot review, all of the material, including computer software, made available through the websites and webpages to which ThreePillarsHelpDesk.com links, and that link to ThreePillarsHelpDesk.com. Willie Craword Inc. does not have any control over those non-WordPress websites and webpages, and is not responsible for their contents or their use. By linking to a non-WordPress website or webpage, Willie Craword Inc. does not represent or imply that it endorses such website or webpage. You are responsible for taking precautions as necessary to protect yourself and your computer systems from viruses, worms, Trojan horses, and other harmful or destructive content. Willie Craword Inc. disclaims any responsibility for any harm resulting from your use of non-WordPress websites and webpages.
5. Copyright Infringement and DMCA Policy. As Willie Craword Inc. asks others to respect its intellectual property rights, it respects the intellectual property rights of others. If you believe that material located on or linked to by ThreePillarsHelpDesk.com violates your copyright, you are encouraged to notify Willie Craword Inc. in accordance with Willie Craword Inc.’s Digital Millennium Copyright Act (”DMCA”) Policy. Willie Craword Inc. will respond to all such notices, including as required or appropriate by removing the infringing material or disabling all links to the infringing material. In the case of a visitor who may infringe or repeatedly infringes the copyrights or other intellectual property rights of Willie Craword Inc. or others, Willie Craword Inc. may, in its discretion, terminate or deny access to and use of the Website. In the case of such termination, Willie Craword Inc. will have no obligation to provide a refund of any amounts previously paid to Willie Craword Inc..
6. Trademarks. Willie Craword Inc., ThreePillarsHelpDesk.com, the ThreePillarsHelpDesk.com logo, and all other trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used in connection with ThreePillarsHelpDesk.com, or the Website are trademarks or registered trademarks of Willie Craword Inc. or Willie Craword Inc.’s licensors. Other trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used in connection with the Website may be the trademarks of other third parties. Your use of the Website grants you no right or license to reproduce or otherwise use any Willie Craword Inc. or third-party trademarks.
7. Changes. The Website, including without limitation all content there available and these Terms and Conditions, may be changed at the sole discretion of Willie Craword Inc. and without notice. You are bound by any such updates or changes, including but not limited to those affecting these Terms and Conditions, and so should periodically review these Terms and Conditions.
8. Limitation of warranties of Willie Craword Inc., its suppliers and its licensors. Except as otherwise expressly stated, all content posted to or available from the Website is provided “as is”, and Willie Craword Inc., its suppliers and its licensors make no representations or warranties, express or implied, including but not limited to warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title or non-infringement of proprietary rights. You understand and agree that you download from, or otherwise obtain content or services through, the Website at your own discretion and risk, and that Willie Craword Inc., its suppliers and its licensors will have no liability or responsibility for any damage to your computer system or data that results from the download or use of such content or services. If you’re actually reading this, here’s a treat. Some jurisdictions may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so some of the above may not apply to you.
9. Limitation of liability of Willie Craword Inc., its suppliers and its licensors. Except as otherwise expressly stated, in no event will Willie Craword Inc., its suppliers or its licensors be liable to you or any other party for any direct, indirect, special, consequential or exemplary damages, regardless of the basis or nature of the claim, resulting from any use of the Website, or the contents thereof or of any hyperlinked website including without limitation any lost profits, business interruption, loss of data or otherwise, even if Willie Craword Inc., its suppliers or its licensors were expressly advised of the possibility of such damages. In no event will the aggregate liability for any and all of your claims against Willie Craword Inc., its suppliers and its licensors arising out of or related to use of the Website, or the contents thereof or of any hyperlinked website exceed the amounts actually paid by you to Willie Craword Inc. during the 12-month period prior to the date a claim is made. Some jurisdictions may not allow the exclusion or limitation of liability for certain incidental or consequential damages, so some of the above limitations may not apply to you. The parties agree that this Section 11 represents a reasonable allocation of risk.
11. Indemnification. You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless Willie Craword Inc., its contractors, and its licensors, and their respective directors, officers, employees and agents from and against any and all claims and expenses, including attorneys’ fees, arising out of your use of the Website, including but not limited to out of your violation of any representation or warranty contained in these Terms and Conditions.
12. Miscellaneous. These Terms and Conditions constitute the entire agreement between Willie Craword Inc. and you concerning the subject matter hereof, and they may only be modified by a written amendment signed by an authorized executive of Willie Craword Inc., or by the posting by Willie Craword Inc. of a revised version. Except to the extent applicable law, if any, provides otherwise, these Terms and Conditions, any access to or use of the Website will be governed by the laws of the state of Florida, U.S.A., excluding its conflict of law provisions, and the proper venue for any disputes arising out of or relating to any of the same will be the state and federal courts located in Santa Rosa County, Florida. If any part of these Terms and Conditions is held invalid or unenforceable, that part will be construed to reflect the parties’ original intent, and the remaining portions will remain in full force and effect. A waiver by either party of any term or condition of these Terms and Conditions or any breach thereof, in any one instance, will not waive such term or condition or any subsequent breach thereof. You may assign your rights under these Terms and Conditions to any party that consents to, and agrees to be bound by, its terms; Willie Craword Inc. may assign its rights under these Terms and Conditions without condition. These Terms and Conditions will be binding upon and will inure to the benefit of the parties, their successors and permitted assigns.
13. The author and publisher of this website and any products for sale herein make no representation or warranties with respect to the accuracy, applicability, fitness, or completeness of the contents of this electronic Information Product. The information contained in this electronic Information Product and/or any accompanying information, whether digital or not, is strictly for educational purposes. Therefore, if you wish to apply ideas contained in this electronic Information Product, you are taking full responsibility for your actions. The author and publisher disclaim any warranties (express or implied), merchantability, or fitness for any particular purpose. The author and publisher shall in no event be held liable to any party for any direct, indirect, punitive, special, incidental or other consequential damages arising directly or indirectly from any use of this material, which is provided "as is", and without warranties.
This terms agreement was gratefully based on WordPress's kindly CC'ed document. Thanks guys.